How to revoke Token Approvals?
If you see an error while Approving a transaction in MetaMask “Transaction Error. Exception thrown in contract code.”
It is possible to revoke your token approvals using:
- 1.Go to the block explorer of the chain where you need to revoke your token approvals.
- 2.Press on More.
3. Press on Token Approvals.
4. Enter your wallet address in the field.
5. You will see all of your token approvals.
6. Find a required token which you can see in the Contract field and a required Bridge contract address in the Approved Spender field.
7. Connect your wallet by pressing “Connect to Web3” button
8. Press on revoke button.
9. Approve revoke in your wallet.