How to farm ABR/USDC on ApeSwap?
2. Connect your Wallet (top-right hand corner). In this example we'll be using MetaMask.
3. When you connect a wallet make sure that the Polygon network is connected. You can check the network on the top-right hand corner.
4. If you don’t have ABR, you can swap USDC to ABR on the Swap page.
5. Choose the Swap page. Click Swap From and choose USDC:
6. Click Swap To and choose ABR token:
7. Great! Now you can choose the amount of USDC you want to swap to ABR. Remember that to add liquidity, you need to have two tokens in equal proportion.
8. Click Swap and after Confirm Swap.
9. Click Confirm on your wallet.
10. Now click Liquidity on the Exchange page.
11. Select the tokens to add, in our case USDC and ABR. You need to provide them in a 50/50 ratio relative to their current USD value. After that, click Confirm Adding Liquidity and then Confirm Supply.
12. Confirm the transaction in your wallet.
13. Now you have LP tokens. Next, go back to the farm page:
14. Click ABR-USDC farm.
15. Click MAX above the Stake button.
16. Click Stake, then confirm the transaction in your wallet.
17. Done! Now you are farming ABR and BANANA tokens! You can harvest them at any time by pressing Harvest.
How to unstake tokens?
- 1.Go to the Farms page. Click Your Stacked Farms.
2. Click MAX above the Unstake button.
3. Click Unstake, then confirm the transaction in your wallet.
4. Click on the Liquidity page.
5. Click on Manage opposite ABR/USDC position. After that, click Remove.
6. Enter the percentage of liquidity tokens you want to Unstake and click Confirm Withdrawal, then confirm the transaction in your wallet.
7. Done! Check your wallet :)