How to farm SOL/CELO on Ubeswap?
Ubeswap is a decentralized exchange and automated market maker protocol for Celo assets. Ubeswap enables Celo users and applications to trade between any two ERC-20 tokens with a mobile-first interface. Ubeswap’s protocol design is based on Uniswap’s core contracts which means any DeFi application built using Uniswap can easily integrate with Ubeswap.
- 1.You will need to configure your Metamask wallet to connect to the Celo network.
2. The Celo network uses CELO as gas, so make sure you send some CELO tokens to your wallet to make transactions. You can send tokens from different exchanges. There are Binance, Kucoin, Okex, and Gate.
You can watch a video guide or read a step-by-step guide:
3. Go to the Ubeswap Farming page.
4. Choose SOL-CELO liquidity pool and click Deposit.
5. Click Add SOL-CELO liquidity
6. You need to provide SOL and CELO in a 50/50 ratio relative to their current USD value. After that, click Approve CELO and then Confirm the transaction in your wallet.
7. Click Supply, then Confirm Supply, and then Confirm the transaction in your wallet.
8. When confirmation is complete, click on the Farming page.
9. Choose SOL-CELO pool and click Deposit.
10. Click Deposit UBE-LP Tokens
11. Click MAX and after that click Approve.
12. Confirm the transaction in your wallet.
13. Done! Now you are farming CELO and UBE tokens! You can harvest them at any time by pressing Claim.
- 1.Go to the Farms page. Click Manage.
2. Click Withdraw and after that click Withdraw & Claim.
3. Confirm the transaction in your wallet.
4. Go to the Pool page and click Remove Liquidity.
5. Enter the percentage of liquidity tokens you want to Unstake and click Approve.
6. Confirm the transaction in your wallet.
7. Click Remove and after that click Confirm.
8. Confirm the transaction in your wallet. Done! Check your wallet💸