How to transfer USDT/USDC from Solana to Polygon?
- 2.Open the Bridge page.
- 3.In the From field choose Solana.
- 4.In the To field choose Polygon.
- 5.In the Choose asset field choose USDC.
- 6.Click Connect wallet button.
7. Choose the wallet to connect.
8. Approve the connection in the wallet of your choice.
9. Enter the receiving address on Polygon in the Recipient address field.
10. Enter the number of assets you want to send in the Amount to send field.
11. Click Swap to apUSDC button. This will trigger a swap transaction that is powered by Saber pools.
12. After you confirm the transaction, the button text will be changed to "Pending...".
13. When the transaction is successful, you can trigger Send transaction by clicking Send button.
- 1.Click Send button to trigger the Send transaction and confirm it in the wallet.
2. After you approve the transaction, you will see the waiting screen with the link to the block explorer.
3. When the transaction is successful, you will be able to connect MetaMask to receive the assets.
- 1.Click Connect wallet button.
2. Connect MetaMask.
3. When the wallet is connected, you can click Receive button to trigger the Receive transaction.
4. When you confirm the Receive transaction in a wallet, you will see the waiting screen with the link to the block explorer.
5. When the transaction is complete, you will see a success screen.