How to top up Solana wallet with USDC from other chains?
You can watch a video guide or read a step-by-step guide:
- 2.In the From field choose the necessary blockchain. In our example we will use Celo.
- 3.In the To field choose Solana.
- 4.In the Choose asset field select any token. In our example we will use asUSDC.
- 5.Click Connect wallet button.
6. Connect the wallet.
7. Enter the receiving address on Solana in the Address to send your assets to field.
8. Enter the amount you want to send in the Amount to send field.
9. Click the Send button to trigger the Send transaction and confirm it in the wallet.
10. Click the Continue anyway button.
11. When the transaction is successful, you will be able to let bridge finish transaction for you. Just click Finish for me button.
🙌 Extra bonus. If you have less then 0.003 SOL balance, you also get additional 0.003 SOL on your wallet.
12. After that you will need to press Receive. Wait a few seconds and check your wallet🥳