- A Bridge Fee is a fee paid for each bridge transfer.
- Regular bridge transfer requires 2 transactions: Send transaction on the source chain and Receive transaction on the destination chain. The Bridge Fee is only paid for Send transactions.
- The fee is paid in the same token that is transferred.
No, the Bridge Fee does not include the Gas Fee. The Gas Fee is paid by the user.
Allbridge Staking. Fee Calculator
Allbridge enables you to reduce the Bridge Fee by staking ABR.
Find more about Allbridge Staking here:
No, bridge transfers require you to pay the Minimum Bridge Fee, equivalent to $1.
- Fixed Fee is 0.3% of the transfer amount. For example, if 1000 USDT is transferred, the fixed fee is 1000 USDT * 0.003 = 1 USDT.
- The Bridge Fee is applied to every transfer and does not depend on the blockchain.
- It is calculated right before the Send transaction is triggered.
- Allbridge Stakers may reduce the Bridge Fee if they stake their ABR on the source chain.
- The Fixed Fee for transactions sent from XRPL is 0.1% of the transferred amount. For example, when 1000 SOLO is sent, the Bridge Fee would be 1000 SOLO * 0.001 = 1 SOLO.
- The Bridge Fee does not include the XRPL transaction cost. The gas fee is paid by the user.
- You may find more about the specifics of XRPL transfers in the following document:
The user is required to pay the Gas Fee twice: during the “Send” transaction and “Receive” transaction.
However, Allbridge allows you to pay an additional fee and delegate the “Receive” transaction to the bridge on some chains. You may find more information about the feature here: