Orca is the easiest way to exchange cryptocurrency on the Solana blockchain. There, you can exchange tokens with minimal transaction fees and lower latency than any DEX on Ethereum, all while knowing that you’re getting a fair price. Additionally, users may provide liquidity to a trading pool to earn a share of trading fees.
First of all, you would need some corresponding LP tokens.
- 1.To gain ABR/USDC LP tokens, go to the All Pools section
- 2.Search for ABR/USDC pool. It is located under the Standard Pools category.
3. Deposit the desired amount of ABR tokens, as well as their equivalent in USDC.
4. Approve the transaction in your wallet.
The LP tokens will be credited, and you can track them under the Your Liquidity tab.
Next, we will cover the participation in the Double-Dip pool.
- 1.Search for the ABR/USDC in the Double Dip section.
- 2.After finding the appropriate pool, simply deposit your LP tokens and approve the transaction.
1/3 of the rewards will be provided in ORCA tokens, and the remaining 2/3 in ABR tokens.
Disclaimer: the rewards will be available as soon as Orca launches their incentivization program on October 7, at 20:00 UTC. Enjoy the Aquafarm!