How to transfer SOLO from XRP Ledger to BNB Chain?
You can watch a video guide or read a step-by-step guide:
- 2.Open the Bridge page.
- 3.In the From field choose XRP Ledger.
- 4.In the To field choose BNB Chain.
- 5.In the Choose asset field choose SOLO.
- 6.Click Connect wallet button.
7. Choose the wallet. In our guide we will use Xumm wallet.
8. Open Xumm wallet app in your phone and scan the QR code.
9. Slide to accept and connect wallet.
10. Enter the receiving address on BNB Chain in the Address to send your assets field.
11. Enter the amount you want to send in the Amount to send field.
12. Click the Send button to trigger the Send transaction and confirm it in the wallet.
13. Open Xumm wallet app in your phone and scan the QR code.
14. Slide to accept to confirm transaction in your wallet.
15. When the transaction is successful, back to Allbridge page and connect the BNB Chain wallet to receive the assets.
16. After you’ve connected the wallet, you will need to press Receive and approve the transaction in your wallet.
17. If you bridge Solo tokens for the first time you can press Add token to the wallet to represent your balance.