Bridge Fees from XRPL transfers
- A Bridge Fee is a fee that a user pays for each bridge transfer.
- A bridge transfer requires 2 transactions: Send transaction on the source chain and Receive transaction on the destination chain. The bridge fee is paid with the Send transaction.
- The bridge fee does not include a gas fee. You will pay for gas yourself.
- The fee is paid in the same token that you transfer.
- Fixed Percent Fee from XRPL = 0.1% from the transfer amount. If you transfer 1000 SOLO, you will pay 1000 SOLO * 0.1% = 1 SOLO.
- The bridge fee does not include the XRPL transaction cost. You will pay for it yourself.
The minimum fee is $1 worth of a sending token. It is applied for a small transfer amount, 0.1% of which gives less than $1.
No. When you click the “Receive” button on the bridge interface, you don’t pay any fees for it. Exceptions: If you don’t have a Trust Line with the token that you send to XRPL wallet, you will have to complete a transaction for Trust Line creation. Read more about Trust Lines on XRPL.
No. Allbridge Staking is a convenient way to pay lower bridge fees. However, it would be hard to implement XRPL staking, since XRPL does not have smart contracts.
Last modified 4mo ago