Tokenomics and ABR token use cases
ABR use cases can be changed later to better serve the stakers' and partner projects' goals.
If a project wants to use the bridge, it needs to pay a monthly subscription.
- The subscription fee is paid in ABR.
- The fee is not staking. The subscription fee is not refundable.
- If the subscription is not paid in time, a token will be paused from bridging automatically.
- As soon as the subscription is paid, the token will appear on the bridge automatically as well.
The Interface is coming soon. We will announce it and provide the guides and documentation.
In order to avoid scam projects, we register the tokens manually every week on Friday.
- 1.A link to your token page on CoinMarketCap or CoinGecko.
- 2.A list of chains where your token is already listed.
- 3.A list of chains you want to bridge to.
- Bridge Fee and Token Subscription Fee will be distributed between the stakers and Allbridge team.
- 80% of all the fees will go to ABR staking pool on a particular chain.
- 20% of all the fees will go to Allbridge team.