How to transfer assets from Solana to Aurora?
You can watch a video guide or read a step-by-step guide:
- 2.In the From field choose Solana.
- 3.In the To field choose Aurora.
- 4.In the Choose asset field choose preferred asset.
- 5.Click Connect wallet button.
6. Connect the wallet.
7. Enter the receiving address on Terra in the Address to send your assets to field.
8. Enter the number of assets you want to send in the Amount to send field.
9. Click Send button to trigger the Send transaction and confirm it in the wallet.
10. After you approve the transaction, you will see the waiting screen with the link to the block explorer.
11. When the transaction is successful, you will be able to connect Aurora wallet to receive the assets.
12. After you’ve connected the wallet, you will need to press Receive and approve the transaction in your wallet.